Ashgates offers a friendly, commercial and supportive audit service to our clients. Our growing team of specialists brings “big firm” expertise with local knowledge. We ensure our clients receive consistently high levels of service, accessibility, support and a team with a genuine interest in their business.
Non Statutory Audit
Even where your business may not legally require an audit, you may still find it could provide some important benefits. Indeed many of our clients still choose to have one, as there are a number of benefits, such as :-
- Getting the best price when you come to sell.
- Keeping banks happy if you need help with finance.
- Greater credibility of accounts with credit insurers, suppliers and HMRC.
- Ensuring you have reliable information on which to base your business decisions.
- Suggestions on how to improve your systems and controls to reduce the risk of fraud or error.
A statutory audit is just as valuable, wherever possible we aim to keep a consistent audit team as we understand the frustrations of having to explain your business to someone new year in year out. We will offer commercial recommendations and if required would be happy for you to seek a reference from an existing client.
Ashgates Corporate Services Ltd are registered to carry on audit work in the UK by The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants . Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under number 0885187.